Friday, March 3, 2017

Day 3

Well its day three of my living like an RPG. As you may have suspected things are already getting boring. I began to ask myself the question, "Why?". Well role playing games are a social and if I am the only one playing it is not that social.

No one knows, so how do I get others to play the game with me. I believe this will at least bring excitement into the game. Yet I am unsure of how to do that.

Therefore, my idea is this. I will find one person who is willing to try living like an RPG and see if the game gets better.

Here is the catch.....I rolled initiative and won, however when I rolled to charm I rolled an epic fail. A natural '1' and with that a fumble. I am knocked unconscious and will remain unable to charm for 2d8 hours.

Oh well, guess I will have to try another day.

Stay tuned...........

No comments:

Post a Comment